Our Pledge to Staff and Pupils
Our Pledge to Pupils in our Schools
We will work hard to make sure you develop
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- A breadth of knowledge.
- Ambitions and aspirations for the future.
- Practical and life skills.
- The capacity to build caring and effective relationships.
- A social conscience and a commitment to make a positive contribution to society.
- The confidence to be creative and independent-minded.
- As healthy and happy human beings.
- The ability to lead, listen, negotiate and work as part of a team.
- A curiosity and passion for learning.
- The resilience, discipline and adaptability to overcome setbacks.
- With these attributes, they leave our academies with the appropriate qualifications to pursue further education or careers and the skills to live independently.
Our Pledge to Staff in your School
We value all employees in Linfield Education Trust schools, and aim to:
- Listen to individual and collective needs.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the distinctive characteristics of practice in our schools.
- Encourage innovation and learning from one another.
- Offer tailored support to address specific challenges.
- Recognise and nurture talents and aspirations.
- Treat people fairly and with respect engage staff actively in education debate and decision-making.