Come and join us…
Our Trust values its core asset: its staff. The dedication, expertise and skill that our colleagues bring to the Trust are vital to providing our children with the best education possible. We aim to offer opportunities and experiences at all points within your career in order to continually support you to grow towards your own career aspirations.
We value the drive, commitment and care of our workforce and offer the same values back to our staff through a range of development opportunities at all levels – ‘putting people first’.
Why choose us?
We want the best people to work with us but we recognise that in order for that to happen, we have to be the best place to work and we believe that we are. Our vision and values speak for themselves, but so do some of these employee benefits…
- Competitive pay rates, we always implement pay recommendations in full.
- A commitment to flexible working, to support work-life balance.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Access to the Trust wellbeing support services, including a counselling service, financial, legal and medical support.
- Social events – for Trust staff to meet up and network less formally.
- Trust networks – challenge yourself and work with other experts across the Trust for professional development
- An outward looking trust – which values the voice of the entire workforce.
- Regular professional development opportunities to meet your needs – accessing training events across our family of schools. We take your career progression seriously and match your drive with our support.